Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jet Airways Fly

Money cant buy everything, but it sure can buy something, feels good to indulge and feels better if you get a good deal to indulge :)

Yesterday, one of my desires to travel in Jet airways came true.
The whole experience was pleasantly packed with perfection.

Reached the chennai airport on time.Proceeded to check-in baggages,security check,boarded the air-bus and then the Inida's International airline Jet Airways.

The in-flight hospitality was excellent,with multiple air-hostess welcoming me as I proceeded to my seat.The formal instructions were telecasted as a graphical movie through the Jet screen display in front of my seat.The take-off was as good as I realised the boeing effect.

Once the flight took off it was exciting to see the flight path thru the jet screen.It also had add-on features like music/movies on demand,business channel,audio albums.started to watch delhi-6,while I was served the welcome drink,tasty buttermilk and fresh lime juice.

The meal was delicious with vaangi badh,curd,Almond kheer,mango pickle.I was excited watching the flight path over the India's geography in the jet screen.

Well,what else one could ask for?? while watching A.R Rahman's hit number 'massakali' flying in a Boeing aircraft at an altitude of over 30,000 feet high in air tasting the delicious almond kheer.

The flight arrived Mumbai on-time.Hubby dear was waiting at the airport to pick-up me back to home.

Thank you hubby dear for the trip.It was so sweet of you. :-DD

1 comment:

Saranya Arunprakash said...

I love Jet Airways too...the food particularly :).